Gross revenue represents the total income generated by your organization in a single month, giving you a complete overview of your financial performance. We ensure a comprehensive approach, encompassing all types of discounts, such as credit notes, coupons, and credits, to provide you with a precise picture of your gross revenue. In essence, it’s the amount you should expect to receive every month.
Our gross revenue calculation considers the following factors:
finalizedinvoices, whether related to subscriptions or usage;
- Pay in advance fees, whether they are invoiceable or not;
- Invoices related to prepaid credits from wallets;
- One-off invoices; and
- Deducting the credit note amounts
To access the Gross Revenue analytics dashboard:
- Navigate to the “Analytics” section; and
- Access the “Gross Revenue” Dashboard.
Gross revenue dashboard