Whether you use one of our native integrations or rely on our webhooks to collect payments, you have the ability to manually resend payments for collection when needed.
To re-trigger the payment process through the user interface:
- Access the “Invoices” section via the side menu;
- Open the “Pending/Failed” tab;
- Find the invoice for which you would like to collect payment;
- Click the ellipsis icon on the right; and
- Select “Resend for collection”.
Payment retry via the invoice list
In the “Pending/Failed” tab of the “Invoices” section, you can also click “Resend for collection” in the upper right corner to re-trigger the payment process for all invoices in the list.
When a payment is resent for collection, an
invoice.add_on_added webhook is automatically sent, depending on the type of
It is also possible to trigger payment retries via the API (learn more).